The Charlotte Film School does two things really well:
1. We bring together around a table professional filmmakers and the men and women who want to learn from them.
2. We organize dozens of events, all listed on our meetup page (meetup.com is free and is easy to use) including film screenings, cast and crew calls and meetups in coffeeshops to discuss topics of interest in local filmmakers.
We created Charlotte Unconventional Film School for people like you:
- We vary racially, by age, ethnically but share in common a love of film, a curiosity about improving our skills, an urge to create and a desire to learn by doing.
- We have some experience with filmmaking but want more.
- We know the power of this medium.
- CUFS brings together down-to-earth filmmaking professionals to teach skills to good people (18+). The only drama you’ll find is in some of our films.
- The Charlotte Film School helps adults like you improve filmmaking skills through workshops and one-time classes (mostly on Tuesday nights or Saturdays). In addition, through our meetup page, you will find a variety of ways to connect with people like you through The Charlotte Film School: https://www.meetup.com/Charlotte-Independent-Filmmaking-Meetup/