The Charlotte Film School does two things really well:
1. We bring together the best working professional filmmakers and the men and women who want to learn from them through workshops.
2. We organize dozens of events, all listed on our meetup page (meetup.com is free and is easy to use) including film screenings, cast and crew calls and meetups in coffeeshops to discuss topics of interest in local filmmakers.
We created Charlotte Unconventional Film School for people like you:
- We vary racially, by age, background, interests and ethnically but share in common a love of film, a curiosity about improving our skills, an urge to create and a desire to learn by doing.
- We have some experience with filmmaking but want more.
- We know the power of this medium.
- The only drama ’round here is what you’ll find in some of our films.